Visa Weddings

I have a great deal of experience with assisting couples who are applying for a Prospective Marriage Visa (commonly referred to as a Fiance Visa) to allow the partner resident overseas to travel to Australia to marry. Please click here to learn how I can assist you.

To learn about how I can assist you if you decide to marry in Australia and then apply for a Spouse Visa instead, click here.

As a Marriage Celebrant authorised by the Commonwealth of Australia to perform civil marriages ceremonies, it will be my pleasure to assist you. However, I cannot provide you with immigration information or advise you about which visa you should apply for. I strongly advise you to seek advice about those matters from a registered Migration Agent.

Official Immigration Department  information about the
Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)