Visa Letter (Prospective Marriage Visa Subclass 300) 
I'll be happy to  help you with the Letter you need
to support
your application for a Fiance Visa
If you or your fiancĂ© are about to immigrate or are in the process of immigrating to Australia, and you are applying for a  (Prospective Marriage Visa subclass 300), you will need the services of an celebrant who is experienced in assisting couples with this process.

Why choose me?

  • I have a great deal of experience and thoroughly understand the process and what Immigration requires
  • I make sure that all the legal requirements are met
  • Hundreds of couples have successfully gained a visa and gotten married with my help
Very happy with all the help and service Jenny has given us in this very long process over the last 2 years. Jenny had great knowledge and understanding of what it takes to do when bringing a fiancee to Australia from overseas. Jenny will not take short cuts or do anything that may jeopardize the success of the visa. We are more than happy to recommend Jenny - Graeme and Le Ha
  • It doesn't matter where you are located. We don't have to meet face to face. Should you both be overseas at this time, or it be inconvenient for the Australian citizen/permanent resident to meet face-to-face with me, we can do what is needed without a meeting
  • I can support you wherever you are living, whether in Australia or in another country
  • My fee is very affordable for a top-flight service ($185)
  • Several Immigration Agents both in Queensland and in other states refer their clients to me.

My husband and I had the privilege of having Jennifer Cram as our marriage celebrant many many years ago. This is how we first met. Our marriage traditions were somewhat different to the way it is usually conducted in Australia as we come from Iran and have the Persian culture but I was amazed how Jenny was accommodating and she did her own research and surprised not only us but the guests with her knowledge of the culture and implementing it with the Australian marriage ceremony. Working as a migration agent and specialising on partner visas, I have since referred all my prospective visa applicants to Jenny and they have all been very pleased with her services as their marriage celebrant. I would definitely recommend Jenny as an excellent marriage celebrant and have no doubt that her professionalism, warm character and lovely personality would create a memorable wedding ceremony for you! Thank you Jenny :) - Roya Majd, Majd Visa & Immigration Services

I'll guide you through the process

The Department of Home Affairs requires that you make a booking for your wedding with your celebrant (me) and that I give you written confirmation that you have done so.  So, if you are looking to sponsor your partner please contact me and I will explain in detail what you need to do to
  •  Make a booking for your wedding with me (without locking you into a particular date)
  •  Complete and Lodge your Notice of Intended Marriage with me

I will also explain what the Evidence of Notice letter needs to say.

When your visa is granted

When the visa has been granted, if you want to be married in Brisbane, you should then decide which of my wedding ceremony packages will meet your needs and contact me to make a booking for the ceremony with me in the usual way.


I am not legally allowed to give you immigration information or advice, nor can I advise you about which visa you should apply for. I strongly advise you to seek advice about those matters from a registered Migration Agent.

Official Department of Home Affairs information about the  Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)

Further Information

                        love to chat with you - obligation free. Jenny
                        Click here to contact me.