Legals Registry Style Wedding Ceremony
A Registry Office Style Ceremony
with a Bespoke Touch
Simply a lot more fun than
marrying at the Registry Office
$600 Monday to Friday $650 Saturday and Sunday
Optional Simple Handfasting Add $15
Do you want a relaxed, low key wedding ceremony that
includes as much or as little as you are comfortable
with, allows you to add your own personal touch, and is
as private as you want it to be? But don't want the
one-size-fits all ceremony available at the Registry
If personal is your style, but you want a
budget-friendly, fuss-free wedding that is all about the
feels, a Love & Legals Wedding Ceremony
officiated by me, Jennifer Cram, is a perfect
alternative to the standard one-size-fits-all wedding at
the Registry Office, or in a courthouse, or offered at a
similar pricepoint by others.
Whether you just want to elope in secret, or with a few
friends, are heading overseas for your big white
(non-legal) wedding, need to fulfil immigration
requirements of a prospective
, or just want to get married
legally, a Love & Legals Wedding Ceremony is the
It is also the perfect choice when you want a ceremony
that feels very personal but want to keep it short
and sweet so you and your guests can get started on the
Where can your Love &
Legals Wedding Ceremony be held?
It's your wedding, you get to
choose not only the place, but also the time.
You can choose to have a very low-key ceremony in your
own home or backyard, or in a favourite coffee shop, or
even during breakfast, lunch, or dinner at a restaurant.
Imagine saying your vows between courses and signing the
marriage documents with dessert. It's been done.
You can choose a more formal atmosphere at a venue, or
just have a picnic in the park.
How many guests can you have?
You have to have at least two,
your legal witnesses, but other than that, I impose no
limits. It is up to you.
What's included in a Love
& Legals Wedding Ceremony
Love & Legals
ceremonies are a romantic and more personal alternative
to a Registry Office wedding officiated in a private
home, park, restaurant, or other venue of your choice.
- Information about your legal obligations
- Email and/or face to face meetng
- All the legals done right
- Lodging of your Notice of Intended Marriage
- Legals included in the ceremony
- Preparation of Marriage Documents
- Prompt online registration of your marriage
- Personal ceremony created just for you
- Personal vows (optional)
- Write your own (with my help), or
- Use my Vow Builder to create your vows
- Simple handfasting (optional)
- Unique and innovative inclusions
- Professionally printed Commemorative Marriage
- Optional pre-ceremony signing of declarations and
- PA system if numbers or ceremony site require it
- Please Note: The cost of your ceremony does
not include a standard official marriage certificate
Are there any other advantages
to a Love & Legals wedding?
- You deal with only one person - me
- You never have to stand in a queue
- You can meet with me after hours or on weekends to
make the arrangements, or you can make all the
arrangements without meeting with me
- Parking at my place is free!
- You get to know me before the ceremony, and
importantly, I get to know you whether or not we
meet face to face before your big day
- You will have the confidence that comes from
knowing that the person who accepts your Notice and
sights your documents is an authorised celebrant
with a very deep understanding of the legal
- You can book your wedding with me and lodge your
Notice of Intended Marriage even if your divorce is
not yet finalised or you are waiting for divorce or
birth certificates or photo ID to arrive
"Thank you for the very
genuine and loving aura you brought to our registration of
marriage ceremony. Shiv and I are blessed
by your presence and tokens. Thank you again. -
Read more comments
from past couples
Really only want the legals? Perhaps because you are
planning the big white wedding bash overseas? Ask
about my Married
in a MinuteTM option....